What data do we collect if you place an order on our website?
BS-FISHING collects the following data:
* E-mail address,
* Phone number
* Delivery address
How do we collect your data?
You provide BS-FISHING directly with most of the data we collect. We process data only when you:
* Register online or place an order for one of our products
*Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on one of our message boards or via email.
* Use or view our website through your browser cookies.
BS-FISHING may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data?
BS-FISHING collects your data in order to be able to:
* Process your order and manage your account.
* Email you with special offers we think you might like.
When BS-FISHING processes your order, it may send your data to credit reference agencies and also use the resulting information to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
BS-FISHING stores your data securely on the Shopify e-commerce platform. Shopify takes care of all the heavy lifting to keep your eCommerce store data secure. If you have any questions about the security of your Shopify store or need help implementing the recommendations, just start a task and let us know.
Whether you purchase or use our services online, through a mobile device, we secure your private information, take reasonable steps to protect your privacy, and appropriately limit third party access to that information. We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
BS-FISHING would like to ensure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Each user is entitled to the following:
The right of access – You have the right to ask BS-FISHING for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to ask BS-FISHING to correct any information you believe to be inaccurate. You also have the right to ask BS-FISHING to complete the information that you consider incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to ask BS-FISHING to erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to ask BS-FISHING to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by BS-FISHING, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to ask BS-FISHING to transfer the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email address:
Call us by WhatsApp at: + 38 063 560 38 65
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may automatically collect information from you through cookies or similar technology.
For more information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
* Stay connected
* Understand how you use our website
* Fill your cart with added products
What types of cookies do we use?
There are different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
* Feature – BS-FISHING uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These can include your preferred language and location. A mixture of first-party and third-party cookies is used.
* Advertisement - BS-FISHING uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and IP address. BS-FISHING sometimes shares certain limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, advertisements may be shown to you based on your browsing habits on our website.
If you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that BS-FISHING has not addressed your concern satisfactorily, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office using the following link:
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us by WhatsApp at: + 38 063 560 38 65
Or write to us via Facebook: bs-fishing.com